A holiday in the Dolomites for gourmets
Or Apartments & Suites – tradition meets modernity
Your holiday in the Dolomites is about to come true in our apartments and suites, offering sufficient space and every possible comfort. The new Paula Wiesinger Apartments & Suites unite tradition, style and modernity.
The apartments are furnished with natural materials like wood and stone, making for a true feel-good ambience. They also offer a completely furnished kitchen with filter coffee maker, dishwasher, fridge, ceramic hob with 2 to 4 cooking fields, microwave and waterboiler.
All things optional, nothing is a must – this is our slogan for your holiday in the Dolomites!
Please note that a few of our services can not be used, because of safety regulations. How we're fully prepared for the corona virus you'll find here.
Our Paula Wiesinger Apartments & Suites also offer:
- An inviting reception area with reception
- Modern La Paula breakfast and lounge area
- Stylish wellness area with Finnish sauna, blossom steambath, infrared cabine, Solounge, relax and massage room
- Shoe- and washroom with washing machine and dryer for your sportswear
- Gym and fitness room
- Underground parking lot
- Depot for skis and bikes
Have yourself a successful holiday in the Dolomites with the entire family! Here you find our discounts for children and additional persons, which are valid with two fully paying adults in the apartment:
- 0 – 2.9 years: free
- 3 – 6.9 years: -70%
- 7 – 11.9 years: -50%
- Kids above 12 years and every additional adult person: -30%
General pricing information
- The prices are per person excluding the local tax.
- Upon request we provide you with fresh bread rolls and your favourite daily newspaper every morning.
- You are free to move to your apartment on arrival day after 3 p.m. On departure day we kindly ask you to vacate the apartment until 10 a.m.
- Reservation confirmation: Your reservation is final, once you re-confirm by replying to our reservation confirmation by email or post and providing us with your credit card details as a guarantee.
- Will you arrive by train or bus? Please let us know in advance; we are happy to pick you up from one of the nearby trainstations (at a fee).
- Upon request we provide you with a child’s bed and high chair.
- If you should arrive after 7 p.m., we kindly ask you to notify us via phone.
Paying for the hotel bill
- You can settle the hotel bill with all current credit or cash cards, in cash or with a cheque.
Cancellation conditions until 07.11.2021
Up to 7 days before your arrival day, you can cancel your holiday for free. Within 7 days before your arrival day, we charge a cancellation fee of 70% of the total price.
Cancellation conditions winter 2021/22
In case you need to cancel your holiday in the Dolomites after booking, the following cancellation conditions apply:
No fees apply for cancellations up to 30 days before arrival day. When cancelling up to 3 weeks before arrival day, we charge 30% of the total price, up to 2 weeks 50% and up to 1 week 70% of the total price. In case of a no-show or early departure, we charge 70% of the total price, if we do not receive another booking for the room. All services on-site, which have not been consumed, cannot be refunded.
Covid-19 cancellation condition: Exceptional situations require flexible measures
- If you are affected by the Coronavirus, or
- if you are in quarantine due to Covid-19, or
- if South Tyrol or your home country or region has been declared risk zone and red area,
it would be possible to cancel your reservation without any charges up to on eweek before arrival, or to postpone it to a later date. For point 1 & 2 we kindly ask you to provide a medical certificate.
In these cases the paid deposit will be converted into a voucher, which will be redeemable for a new desired date.