A holiday in the Dolomites for gourmets
Or Apartments & Suites – tradition meets modernity
Your holiday in the Dolomites is about to come true in our apartments and suites, offering sufficient space and every possible comfort. The new Paula Wiesinger Apartments & Suites unite tradition, style and modernity.
The apartments are furnished with natural materials like wood and stone, making for a true feel-good ambience. They also offer a completely furnished kitchen with filter coffee maker, dishwasher, fridge, ceramic hob with 2 to 4 cooking fields, microwave and waterboiler.
All things optional, nothing is a must – this is our slogan for your holiday in the Dolomites!
Please note that a few of our services can not be used, because of safety regulations. How we're fully prepared for the corona virus you'll find here.
Our Paula Wiesinger Apartments & Suites also offer:
- An inviting reception area with reception
- Modern La Paula breakfast and lounge area
- Stylish wellness area with Finnish sauna, blossom steambath, infrared cabine, Solounge, relax and massage room
- Shoe- and washroom with washing machine and dryer for your sportswear
- Gym and fitness room
- Underground parking lot
- Depot for skis and bikes
Have yourself a successful holiday in the Dolomites with the entire family! Here you find our discounts for children and additional persons, which are valid with two fully paying adults in the apartment:
- 0 – 2.9 years: free
- 3 – 6.9 years: -70%
- 7 – 11.9 years: -50%
- Kids above 12 years and every additional adult person: -30%
General pricing information
- The prices are per person excluding the local tax.
- Upon request we provide you with fresh bread rolls and your favourite daily newspaper every morning.
- You are free to move to your apartment on arrival day after 3 p.m. On departure day we kindly ask you to vacate the apartment until 10 a.m.
- Reservation confirmation: Your reservation is final, once you re-confirm by replying to our reservation confirmation by email or post and providing us with your credit card details as a guarantee.
- Will you arrive by train or bus? Please let us know in advance; we are happy to pick you up from one of the nearby trainstations (at a fee).
- Upon request we provide you with a child’s bed and high chair.
- If you should arrive after 7 p.m., we kindly ask you to notify us via phone.
Paying for the hotel bill
- You can settle the hotel bill with all current credit or cash cards, in cash or with a cheque.
In case you need to cancel your holiday in the Dolomites after booking, the following cancellation conditions apply:
No fees apply for cancellations up to 30 days before arrival day. When cancelling up to 3 weeks before arrival day, we charge 30% of the total price, up to 2 weeks 50% and up to 1 week 70% of the total price. In case of a no-show or early departure, we charge 70% of the total price, if we do not receive another booking for the room. All services on-site, which have not been consumed, cannot be refunded.
The deposit will be converted into a voucher, which will be redeemable for a new desired date.